Princess dresses for little girls
Table of Contents
- A princess dress for every day
- How to choose a princess dress for a girl?
- Small inventory of the different styles of princess dresses for girls
- The classic princess style
- The modern princess style: the latest Disney princesses
- Medieval or renaissance princess dress?
The princess dress has become an everyday play accessory. No need to wait for the next carnival or Birthday party to put on her princess dress... Have you noticed how your little girl loves to dress up her latest princess dress as soon as she gets home from school or nursery? Parents, we are not out of the woods yet...
A princess dress for every day
How to choose a princess dress for a girl?
Here are a few ideas of princess dresses that will delight your child and meet certain criteria of quality and parental requirements. Because, at the time of any purchase, in particular for a child we always ask ourselves some questions...
What style of princess dress for a girl? What themes for a princess dress for a girl? What is the best value for money for a princess dress for a girl? What color and material for a princess dress for girls? What are the trendy brands for princess dresses? What accessories should I choose to complete my princess dress for a girl? Which princess dress to choose for a girl among all the styles of princess dresses that exist?
Small inventory of the different styles of princess dresses for girls
The classic princess style from fairy tales like Sleeping Beauty waiting for her Prince Charming, Snow White or Cinderella
- The Disney style: princess Anna, princess Elsa, Rapunzel, Sofia...
- The medieval princess style
- The renaissance princess style
- The fairy style with or without wings
- The mermaid style
- The unicorn style
- The oriental or bolywood princess style
- The Greek princess style
- The pop style with ponny or multicolored frilly
- The Minnie or Hello Kitty style
The classic princess style
These fairy tale princesses are classic, timeless and universal princesses. What they have in common is that they are all beautiful, waiting for Prince Charming and famous. For example, everyone knows how Snow White is dressed... A bright yellow and blue dress and a red bow in her hair... In short, Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty have not yet been forgotten by the new generations of little girls, despite the arrival of many rival princesses like Elsa from Frozen.
Snow White Dress
Snow White dress: the iconic yellow and blue dress par excellence. It comes in different versions:
- The vesrion without cape but with ornament on the bust
- The version with cape and yellow petticoat in puffed veil
- The white dress snow satin and gold
- The Disney versions: the luxury version with cape, the version with drawing, the satin and gold dress
- The version with veil or tule petticoat
- The tutu dress version
- Snow white dress with rhinestones and small price
Note that the dresses of Snow White with a tutu or tules are the trend of the moment, they are a bit more whimsical and original ...
Here represented available in size from 12 months to 5 years, too cute...
Cute also the tutu body like Snow White to wear the day of his 1 year for the birthday party.
Very original also these 2 dresses with a more elaborate design, the first one is one of the officials Disney premium version, the other one can also be a costume for Halloween.
In the line, disguise or dress of original Snow White, here is this dress for girl of Italian manufacture which will make everyone jealous with its small black cat and these flowers as well as all the small details very high fashion!
Finally, you have to know how to play by the rules of art and push perfection to the smallest details by wearing the right pair of shoes... And the little red bow...or the precious Snow White headband.
Here are also shoes worthy of a princess to wear to complete a Snow White costume, silver or gold, gold with heart jewel or red glitter and small price!
Cinderella dress: the elegant blue princess dress
Hair up in a bun with a crown, a majestic blue puffy dress with a veil, crystal pumps, fine gloves and you're done; you can walk down the stairs like Cinderella and lose one of your shoes...
- The puffy Cinderella dress: beautiful quality for this long dress with short puffy sleeves, veils and lace, with careful finishing. We love its volume that gives a real air of princess.
- Cinderella dress with slipper and jewels: Sequined tutu skirt and original sleeves for this Cosplay princess costume
- The Cinderella dress revisited: charming and original the Cinderella dress is dressed with blue butterflies on the decoleté or the bust or on the petticoat... to dream the open eyes ...
If Cinderella has lost one of her shoes, Cinderella's costume would not be complete without her blue, silver or precious stones glass pumps or her pretty blue gloves...or her delicate tiara...
We really like these blue sequined Cinderella pumps with small heels and bow detail:
The small detail that will finalize the refinement of the costume, the Cinderella pendant:
Sleeping Beauty dress: the pink princess dress by definition
For the little girls who see life in pink and whose favorite color is pink, the Sleeping Beauty dress will be perfect. Puffy and iridescent, satin or lace, tutu version or decorated with butterflies, it will be difficult to choose...
- Sleeping Beauty's puffy and iridescent dress: beautiful material and colors for this original pink princess dress.
The long sleeve dress and tutu with or without jewels:
The princess dress Sleeping Beauty revisited with butterflies or with blue :
No Sleeping Beauty without princess slippers, fuchsia or pink or those of Disney:
We also love the glitter ballerinas with bow in the back :
The little petal pink or fuchsia cape will add the final touch for a perfect Sleeping Beauty princess costume:
The modern princess style: the latest Disney princesses
Everyone knows the princess Elsa who becomes queen in the movie Snow Queen or Frozen and her sister Anna. Although the film dates from 2013, the 2 sisters make the hearts of girls capsize and the toys and costumes in their image are still in the best sales.
The Elsa Bleu Givré dress.
The princess Elsa wears a blue dress all in cold color veiling reminding the snow, her sister dresses rather in the mauve tones.
Here are the most beautiful cosplay costumes of our 2 stars singers of the snow world:
- the Elsa dress with crown, gloves and jewelry
- the Elsa dress with tutu petticoat
- the Elsa dress with embroidered corset and white cape very couture
- the official Elsa princess dress
- the Elsa princess dress with little blue hood
- The dress with the portrait of Elsa
To be matched of course with the princess ballerinas with small heels, with flower or bow :
The Anna dress with a touch of folklore
As for the dresses of the princess's sister, Anna, here are the prettiest ones:
The purple Rapunzel dress
Inspired by the Grimm brothers' tale, the Disney cartoon princess Rapunzel dates from . Tragic childhood for a princess raised in captivity by a cruel witch ... She will finally be freed... Her mauve dress is all in softness and voluptuous veiling for a princess with long magical hair...
We love this voluptuous princess dress all in veiling and transparency:
The Rapunzel princess dress for girls is also available in a satin version with short sleeves:
With short sleeves, here are 3 models of princess dress all satin and puffy or silver mauve or two-tone pink and purple Rafunzel dress:
Essential elements of the princess outfit, the purple slippers or glitter ballerinas, purple official Disney shoes Rapunzel pumps:
For a princess outfit down to the smallest detail, here are the gloves and jewelry coordinated with Rapunzel's outfit:
Another purple princess, Princess Sofia of the cartoon. Her freshness is reflected in these dresses in rounded shapes and soft materials.
Here is the dress of princess Sofia puffing, and the official version:
Above, the real princess dress or the tutu and jewels version and finally below, the very elegant long purple princess dress with lace.
Medieval or renaissance princess dress?
The medieval princess dress will be much more refined, simple and long than the renaissance princess dress which will be puffy, all in a rounded shape with tutu or petticoat, lace and jewels. The first one will allow much more freedom of movement while the second one will impose a real princess look.
Here is a small slideshow of medieval princess dresses versus ball princess dresses by color:
Have you found the princess dress of your dreams for girls? If not, maybe you are looking for a princess dress that is a little more surreal, like a unicorn or a mermaid or a rainbow tutu ?